Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome Bloggers!

Hi all! If you came over from 5 Minutes for Mom, Welcome! My name is Jennifer Ames and my blog is all about Living a Thriving Life with Allergies(hence the name!). I struggled with allergies as a kid and am raising a son with multiple allergies. He is currently allergic to dairy, eggs, and shrimp and also to a mixture of grasses, dogs, and cats! Anyway, I started this blog so that I could share some of the things I've learned along my journey. Some of the trials, and some of the triumphs, in hopes to encourage and strengthen others who may be sharing the same path. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to visit you soon! Please leave me a comment and I'll be sure to stop by yours first. In the mean time, enjoy a couple of pics of my gang. I look forward to meeting yours!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog topic! Both of my kiddos had MSPI (Milk Soy Protein Intolerance) as infants - it was SOOO overwhelming to think about changing my diet. Soy is in everything! However, once I actually started take the steps to make changes I found that it's actually not as hard as it seems.

    Stopping by from the UBP11 - would love to have you check out my party post. I'm offering a free seat in my 4-week online blogging class for everyone who comments from the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via the UBP to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/happy-hump-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! just stoppin by for the blog party. LOVE your blog and are proud to say we are your newest followers and {blog} friends. We'd love for you to come check out our new blog and be our newest follower and {blog} friend as well..much love
    trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
    mitchandroz.blogspot.com (family blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm your newest follower from the UBP11! I'd love it if you would follow back :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jacqui! Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for stopping by, I look forward to seeing everyone's blogs!

    ReplyDelete